There’s no denying it. You have all the symptoms. You’re living with one or more kids under age 7… aren’t you?
1. Your Netflix cue and cereal selection are both chock full of animated characters.
2. You occasionally rock out to a children’s CD even after the kiddos have gotten out of the car.
3. Your colleagues have caught you slurping up a Gogo Squeez apple sauce pouch during lunch.
4. Your vacuum suffers from lego-indigestion.
5. You’ve exceeded the surgeon general’s RDA for listening to knock-knock jokes.
6. You automatically cut up your meals into bite-sized morsels or wacky food art.
7. Your highly developed sense of smell can pin-point the child responsible for producing offending odors in a nano-second.